For sale is this excellent-condition Boon high chair for $75 or best offer. Both of our children have outgrown it and it is time for it to move on to a new home. It is a great high chair, very intuitive to use, and simple to clean/disinfect.
1. The seat pad is a closed-cell foam, rather than a cushion with a fabric cover that easily becomes caked in food and grime; simply grab a wipe, sponge, or cloth and wipe away any mess.
2. The straps are a standard 5-point harness that can be converted to the 3-point lap belt without the shoulder straps once your baby outgrows them. All of the straps can be pushed through their slots in the chair base and thrown into the washing machine or a sink for thorough cleaning, when necessary.
3. The seat is adjustable up and down, but the wide, heavy base always keeps it stable and we never saw anything close to a tip-over.
4. The tray can be adjusted in an out to accommodate your growing child. It is easily removed and connected with one adult hand, by a simply motion, but is safe from an infant or toddler's attempts. The tray itself is 2 pieces, the thin top tray, removable for regular cleaning, and the base mechanism.
5. The base is wheeled, so this high chair can easily be moved around. Additionally, you can skip the tray altogether and slide your child right up to the dinner table.
6. The entire design leverages smooth, large surfaces and limits the number of cracks and crevasses, ensuring it stays clear of messy food waste build-up.
Call or text Joe; see contact info for details.
Keywords: Baby, Infant, Toddler, High Chair, Tray, Booster Seat.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers