2021 Pathfinder 2400 TRS Whisper Grey
Many added upgrades:
- Full Whisper Grey hull, 2 tone deck (whisper grey/white)
- Yamaha 250 SHO (235 Hrs) with Powertech OFX 4 blade propeller
- Dual Power pole 8' blades (black)
- Atlas jack plate
- Garmin 12" (I have the box at my house if you need the model number)
- fiberglass cooler seat
- Fusion sound system with JL speakers
- Minnkota 112 LB 72" Terrova spot lock GPS trolling motor with remote
- Minnkota Precision MK330PC Onboard charging system
- Onboard Alternator battery charging system (charges trolling motor batteries while engine running)
- Multiple live wells with recirculation and bubbler systems (including 30 gallon leaning post seat live well with acrylic window)
-helm seat backrest (not pictured)
- Factory hard top with matte black powdercoat finish, 6 rod holders
- Raw water wash down system
- Ameritrail trailer with matching aluminum spare
- Kept under cover large canopy and motor flushed after every use. Only non-ethanol fuel used. Every 6 months I would
spray down all motor electrical components and inside console components with Yamaha corrosion block.
- clean title in hand
This boat is a fishing machine! Perfect layout for an avid angler. All oils and filters changed annually (100 hours which is what I averaged per year). Waxed and cleaned regularly to maintain a like new appearance. I am a clean freak when it comes to my toys.
A lot of the engine hours has been idling or low RPMs slow trolling along the beach for tarpon or cobia.
I have done my best to keep this boat in tip top shape and constantly strive to prevent any salt damage by using the best cleaners and salt dissolving products. The boat shows like near new and if you know these boat you wont be disappointed. Please feel free to reach out to me for questions and if you would like to setup a time to take a look.