QR Code Link to This Post
Local agency seeking caregiver to assist senior located in Deland.
Schedule is 2 days a week on Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday for 8-10 hours a day from starting time of 8am/9am to 6pm/7pm. Can be a little flexible on time. Please specify your availability when you respond. See required response information at bottom of page below. The ideal candidate will have availability to fill in other days as needed. This extra availability is desired, but not a requirement.
Client needs general assistance around the home with light housekeeping, medication reminders, meals, errands, companionship, and transportation to appointments.
1) High moral character, trustworthy, honest, compassionate, patient personality, and dependable.
2) Prior caregiver experience strongly preferred, but will make exception for the right person.
3) Three verifiable professional references desired.
4) Level 2 background check on file with AHCA strongly preferred.
5) Clean DMV driving record with no more than 2 accidents or tickets in past 3 years & no DUI or Reckless Driving.
6) Have your own reliable transportation with proof of auto insurance.
7) Live in or near the Deland. No long distance commuting.
8) Able to drive client in client’s car to errands and appointments with good sense of direction and excellent driving skills.
9) Able and willing to assist with light housekeeping.
Please respond with ALL of the following:
1) Your Name
2) Telephone number
3) City you live in.
3) Brief outline of your experience.
4) Indicate if already level 2 background checked.
5) Days available for work: Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday. Are you also available for other days if needed?
Response will be reviewed for further consideration. Thank you