QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for motivated team member who wants to work hard to help build the most innovative boat on the market.
Bring yours skills with composites, assembly, welding, trim and grind and general overall boat building experience to the next generation in boating.
You'll want to join the team who has built Boating Magazine's 2019 Boat of the Year!
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements including, but not limited to, gloves and safety glasses
• Have the ability to work in a hot and humid non-climate controlled environment.
• Ability to work a 10+ hour shifts if necessary, standing, bending, reaching, climbing on and through stairs, and molds, throughout the duration of your shift.
• Moderate lifting ability up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, noisy environment
• Have the flexibility to work overtime both planned and unplanned to meet company goals.
• Must follow all safety standards and procedures including Personal Protective Equipment
• Must adhere to all quality standards and adhere to new standards as processes evolve
• Must demonstrate record of dependability and reliability with prior work or professional experience
• Must demonstrate the ability to work well with teams professional or otherwise
• Understand and follow verbal and written directions
• Ability to use hand, battery, and pneumatic tools
• Ability to work in close proximity to co-workers and work in areas with limited space
• High school diploma or GED required
Day Shift: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm Monday – Friday. Overtime may be required based on customer needs and deadlines. Salary commensurate with experience.
• Competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• Short term/Long term disability
• Company paid life insurance
• Ancillary workplace policies
• Paid vacation/sick time
• Retirement plan
Dougherty Manufacturing is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Through generations of refinement, the Dougherty Difference is truly unmatched. It is reflected in cutting-edge designs, original ideas , and commitment to the customer.
Ask any customer or employee who has been a part of this great legacy and their glowing admiration for the products, companies, and above all, leadership will be clear. Countless individuals and generations have been touched by Dougherty designs. The memories and the moments are all owed to the ingenuity of the Dougherty legacy. This legacy has pushed the limits of design and engineering time and again, and continues today. We are at the beginning of a great new generation and the time has come to set the stage once again. Be a part of the Dougherty Difference!
Job Type: Full-time