compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: QA/QC Manager
We are looking for a reliable Manager of Quality Assurance/Control to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues. An excellent QA/QC Manager has eyes like a hawk and solid experience in quality control. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle. The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the daily operations within the quality department.
• Report to management on the performance of the QMS and any need for improvement.
• Leads a group of qualified, motivated and responsible employees - ensuring they are capable and successful.
• Builds strong sense of teamwork and purpose within the department, and between departments.
• Responsible for overall quality reporting and assignment of quality related corrective & preventive actions.
• Ensure that our testing and quality procedures are up to date and in compliance requirements.
• Collects, analyzes and provides data to the organization in support of improvement activities.
• Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
• Interfaces directly with suppliers to process returns and to ensure potential quality issues are eliminated.
• Report all malfunctions to production management to ensure immediate action.
• Identifies and recommends technology to improve the capabilities of the Quality Department.
Knowledge/Skills & Abilities:
• Experience managing quality processes and procedures.
• Effective management of people and processes within a team environment.
• Able to utilize software to support quality processes.
• Must be self-motivated and a strong leader.
• Ability to interpret specifications, drawings, and tolerances.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
• Must have knowledge of electrical and mechanical measurement techniques.
• Ability to work in both office and factory settings.
-Quality Inspectors - daily work schedule.
-Engineers - production quality issues.
-Production Supervisor - quality requirements of current jobs and on-time-delivery of products.
-Outside Suppliers – Quality audits and performance.
-Vendors - Quality assurance and delivery of products.
• Preferred: Bachelor's Degree, preferably in engineering or management related area.
• Minimum: Five (5) or more years of quality supervisory, or management experience in an ISO
manufacturing environment may be substituted for degree.
• Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and education
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holidays
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers