furnished house laundry in bldg no smoking attached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
Welcome to the coastal 'Bassel House,' a chic 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cottage located across the street from the Andy Romano Beach! With enough space to comfortably sleep 6, this 1,200-square-foot unit boasts a nautically themed interior, 2 spacious king bedrooms, a Florida Room, outdoor shower, beach toys, and a patio with an entertainment area and a grill. Whether you play golf at the Oceanside Country Club or soak up the sun in the Atlantic Ocean, this is the perfect beach retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1 (South): King Bed | Bedroom 2 (North): King Bed | Florida Room: 2 Twin Daybeds
Located a stone's throw away from the crystal blue Atlantic Ocean, the beachfront 'Bassel House' cottage offers top-of-the-line furnishings and is perfect for a family. Picture yourself relaxing on the covered patio sipping sunset drinks with your travel companions after a sun-filled day at the beach!
Step onto the tile flooring in the Florida Room and breathe a sigh of relief as you gaze out at the beautifully designed interior of the cottage. Sink into the vintage living room couch and admire all the unique nautically themed furnishings from the seahorse pattern pillowcases to the model ship on the corner table.
The main house offers tall ceilings, hardwood flooring, sandy-white walls, and plenty of vibrant furniture to light up each room. When you get hungry, prepare a quick bite to eat in the fully equipped kitchen complete with brand new appliances. Enjoy your meal at the 4-person glass-topped dining table or bring it outside to the patio to dine alfresco!
On your leisurely days, let Fido get some exercise in the backyard while you get caught up in your favorite book. The fenced-in yard is lined with verdant foliage and offers a spacious covered patio with comfortable outdoor seating and a gas grill for summer cookouts. The Florida Room at the front of the house also serves as a fantastic spot to grab a nap.
Finish off the night by turning on your favorite movie on the cable TV in the living room. If you're in the mood for some old-fashioned fun, grab a board game from the Florida Room to play a quick game at the dinner table before bedtime!
-- THE LOCATION --
The number one highlight of staying at this house is the location next to the beach. The Andy Romano Beach Park is across the street from the home and offers recreational facilities, gazebos, picnics, a playground, snack bar, splash park, and plenty of parking.
If you want to change up your day-to-day, drive 9 minutes to reach the Daytona Boardwalk Amusements or use one of the house bikes to ride down there. The pier has beachfront amusement rides, games, and plenty of other entertaining spots! Be sure to visit the farmer's market for their outstanding local produce.
On cloudy days, drive 33 minutes to the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse & Museum. This historic lighthouse is always a hit with kids and has been around since the 1880's. Some other options for rainy days include the Marine Science Center, Living Legends of Auto Racing Museum, or the Daytona Arcade Museum.
Some other fun ideas for your stay around Dayton include visiting the Rockefeller Gardens, golfing at one of the pristine local courses (Riviera Country Club and Oceanside Country Club are the best), or fishing in the ocean! Kids love making the day trip to Orlando to visit either Legoland, Disney World, or Universal Studios!
On the nights that you don't feel like cooking, the property is also very close to some of the best local restaurants in the area. There is also plenty of great shopping close to the house for souvenirs or gifts.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, nautically themed interior, Florida Room, 3 flat-screen cable TVs with Roku, a covered patio with an outdoor dining area and gas grill, private backyard with chairs and an outdoor shower, board games 2 adult and 2 children bicycles, complimentary linens and towels, en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car driveway parking, and more!
- Fantastic Ormond Beach Location - Across the street from the Andy Romano Beachfront Park, 9 minutes from the Daytona Boardwalk Amusement Park, 33 minutes from the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse & Museum, and close to delicious restaurants, grocery stores, beaches, bars, golf courses, antiquing and so much more!
- Airport: Daytona Beach International Airport - 700 Catalina Dr, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, ( ~ 9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers